Evils of Haranshire
1st Level Dwarven Fighter Trapper
STRENGTH: 15 (+1)
DEXTERITY: 16 (+2)
CONSTITUTION: 15 (+1)
INTELLIGENCE: 10 (+0)
WISDOM: 11 (+0)
CHARISMA: 14 (+1)
HIT POINTS: 25/23
Defeat a worthy opponent
When you share a drink with someone, you may parley with them using CON instead of CHA.
- Grudgekeeper, sharp ornate serrated axe (+1 damage, +2 piercing, 2 weight)
- Scale Armor (2 armor, worn, clumsy, 3 weight)
- Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
- Chainmail (1 weight)
- Shield (+1 armor, 2 weight)
- 22 coin
Bend Bars, Lift Gates
When you use pure strength to destroy an inanimate obstacle, roll+Str. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9 choose 2.
- It doesn’t take a very long time
- Nothing of value is damaged
- It doesn’t make an inordinate amount of noise
- You can fix the thing again without a lot of effort
You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.
This is your weapon. There are many like it, but this one is yours. Your weapon is your best friend. It is your life. You master it as you master your life. Your weapon, without you, is useless. Without your weapon, you are useless. You must wield your weapon true.
Know Your Stuff
When you Spout Lore or Discern Realities about something related to your occupation, tell the GM why you deserve it and take +1 to that roll if the GM agrees.
In addition, when you have the resources (time, materials, etc.) to do something you know how to do, you do it.
When you sniff the air for treasure, the GM must tell you if there is gold nearby.